Re: Re: Problems with INNER JOIN

Please post under the other replies, it makes it easier to follow.

Terion Miller wrote:
Yep they both work separately ... can't believe I've been stuck on the same thing all day, it seems like an easy thing...

From what you've shown us it should work.

Maybe post the output of:

show create table workorders;
show create table admin;

to see if we can spot any discrepencies (maybe one has 'AdminID' and one has 'ID' or something).

Do you get any errors from mysql when you run the full query with the join?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/