Re: Re: Problems with INNER JOIN

Actually I have tried EVERYTHING suggested and it just does not work, in my
last query here I put in a user I know has orders and still nothing :

$sql3 = "SELECT admin.AdminID, workorders.WorkOrderID,
workorders.DATE_FORMAT(CreatedDate,'%m/%e/%y') AS SubmitDate,
workorders.Location, workorders.AdminID, workorders.FormName,
workorders.Status FROM admin INNER JOIN workorders  ON admin.AdminID =
workorders.AdminID WHERE admin.username = 'lhanford' ";

Are there mySQL settings that could prevent JOINS?