Re: MySQLDump through PHP/HTML UI

Hi, Rick - - -

Well, there really is not a lot to tell. Yes, it is being prompted by a HTML page. I show the table names with checkboxes or an "all."

As a result, I build the simplest 'dump" statement;
mysqldump databasename>path/outfilename,sql --tables -- user=dunknob --password=doorknob

Anyway, it did turn out to be a permissions problem, so marked this one with a big SOLVED. it didn't smell like one, however, as the file was being written, the "dump' heading lines were there, just the parameters were ignored.

Ah, well ----

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ken