Re: MySQLDump through PHP/HTML UI

Hi, Chris -- -- -- --

Yes, thanks for the suggestion: it runs from the command line just fine. I run them often, and it works in Windows.

However, I just was able to gain access again to the error log (long story), and I see that the page is throwing an unrelated error that it does not throw in Windows. I will run down that road and see if that error is somehow getting in the way.

Thank you for your ideas.

Ken