From: "Martin, Steve \(MAN-Corporate\)" <Steve.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Yves Sucaet" <yves.sucaet@xxxxxxx>,	<php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  Value of $_POST['submit']

When I'm developing a number of pages and don't keep track of every
variable or form name (etc), I plant a print_r($_POST); at the top of
the page, so there's no guessing what gets sent to the page . . .

If you have an empty $_POST array, then the <form> isn't using
action=post, or you didn't code your button as type="submit" (?)

Just suggestions - since I can't see the code.

Steve