Re: Unable to Login to Oracle 9i-R2 Database Using PHP 5.2.5

//Return the database connection
OCILogon($username, $passwd, $db);

I receive an error stating, "Fatal error: Call to undefined function
OCILogon() in C:\Documents and Settings\afortuno\My
Documents\Dev\DBAIntranet\ghr_resources\transaction_report\adam.php on
line 7"

<snip>

The error message couldn't be more vague, and I'm not experienced enough
with Oracle, IIS, or PHP to know where to turn for more insight. Any
help would be appreciated.

The error is pretty clear.

You're trying to call a function that doesn't exist.

Tracing it backwards, the php_oci.dll (or php_oci8.dll) isn't being loaded.

Search for oci8 here: http://pecl4win.php.net/

and grab the dll file.

There are some notes http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.extensions.php about how to install this.

--