Re: MySQL Query Timeout program in PHP

Piyush Kumar wrote:
Hi Chris,

As I mentioned in my query I want to Kill only the query ran by web
client not all queries running on the server.

The perl script kill all queries - which are been running from for
last 120(or any threshold set)

Issues:
How do I get the PID of my last select query ran from the web query
interface..?? Any php function..?

No, there isn't.

show processlist;

should give you some info.

It won't give you the whole query, only the start of it.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/