Re: MySQL Query Timeout program in PHP

Piyush Kumar wrote:
I'm using http://myclient.polarlava.com/ as web query interface for mysql server

Now I want to add "Query Timeout" functionality to it

For that I need to get the PID for last ran mysql query and then using kill
PID - I can kill the process on MySQL server

Please explain how to do that in PHP Thanks!

Similar to what described @ http://bytes.com/forum/thread156058.html

Learn some php and convert the perl script?

What area are you having issues with exactly?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/