Re: MySQL stored procedures OUT or INOUT parameters

TUDBC has recently moved to open-source GPL, similar to how MySQL
works. (You probably got the impression that it had proprietary
license, maybe because some the obsolete webpages still referred to
the old license, so I have corrected those obsolete web pages.)

I am not familiar with FOSS, but my reading showed that GPL is the
most used open-source license, which was why I chose GPL.