Re: MySQL stored procedures OUT or INOUT parameters

Until TUDBC is available under an accredited FOSS license, nobody in their right mind is going to use it in any project that
may need to be ipr encumbrement  free at a future date.

Posting solutions that pertain to a proprietary technology on a list predominately dedicated to technologies that do meet that
requirement is bordering on being classified as commercial spam.