Re: Problem after moving servers

The code you've sent seems to be fine, and if I check your website it
does everything it should do in terms of filtering - if I select
Tayside as a region I get a development company with the region set to
Tayside. It seems to me that this means the problem is not in one of
the subclasses of ProfileList, so not a compatibility issue on that
level ($this->query works fine).

> while( $row = $db->getrow() )
seems to stop after one loop. This is either because there are no more
results - the query is limited to 1, so $count=1 - or because
$db->getRow generates an error.

> COUNT and $count look like they have different roles to me, COUNT is the amount of
> designers to be listed per page, $count is the number of designers to be listed altogether,
> so 150 designers would give me 5 pages of 30 designers.

In ProfileList::render the query is appended with "LIMIT $start,
$count", and the results of the query all seem to be rendered. This
probably means that $count and COUNT should have the same value - 30 -
and that the render function is initially called with the global
variable COUNT as parameter.

To check what goes wrong you first need to set error_reporting to
E_ALL in php.ini and restart your webserver, or add the line
error_reporting(E_ALL); at the beginning of you code. After that you
need to print the query from ProfileList::render. Can you adjust the
function and add var_dump($q); after the line $q = $q." LIMIT $start,
$count ";?

Evert