Re: Problem after moving servers

Can you send over the function ProfileList::render? And you should
make sure that whenever the render() function of one of ProfileList's
subclasses is called, the value of $count is 30... It seems the most
likely source of your problem to me. To check the value of $count you
can do and echo $count; or var_dump($count); in the
ProfileList::render() function.

Make sure to always include the list in your replies. This way people
can reuse solutions from the archives.

Evert