Re: Recommended web developers

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Ken Keefe <kjkeefe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm a little surprised no one else has commented on this, but for a
> website that complicated, 10k is way too low.

    I actually did this morning, but the message included other
information (no advertisement or offers or anything) that I thought
was better left as a personal email.

    In any case, Ken, from the (somewhat vague) description in the
original email, you're correct.  It took Yahoo! over 13 years to build
to where they are now, at an ever-expanding cost of
millions-upon-millions of dollars.  Trying to basically clone the site
for $10,000 isn't practical, but I'm sure the OP knows that and might
have just left some specifics out of the email.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just