Re: HTML & CSS (Off Subject) 911 Help! :-)

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:24 AM, Karl James <karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip!]

>  I need some help on formatting issues.
[snip!]

>  Right now the page looks like this.

[snip!]
>  http://www.theufl.com/2003/reports/rosters/fantasyrosters.htm
[snip!]

>  It is almost, their. However, as you can tell the players name is not
>  cooperating.
>
>  I want the table to look similar to this one.
>
>  http://www.webleaguemanager.com/demo/reports/FantasyRostersRpt.html
[snip!]

    Karl,

    It looks like everything is as you described your vision now.  Is
that correct?

    For the future, your best bet when attempting to copy a design is
to cheat and view the source of the design you want to mimic.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer