HTML & CSS (Off Subject) 911 Help! :-)

Hey guys,

I know this is a php-database forum.

I have tried other forums, and no one seems to be able to help.

I need some help on formatting issues.

I am trying to create a table that will fit with in my template.

I do not want the table width to push the template.

I need to have three teams across with three columns in each column.

I want to have the first and last name all one on one line.

But, no matter what I try to do.

I can not make it the way, I want to.

Can anyone help me with this formatting issue?

Should I just go to my fly out menu and add another submenu with the team
names,

And have a page for its own team? I eat Barbarians.html?

Right now the page looks like this.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.theufl.com/2003/reports/rosters/fantasyrosters.htm"http://www.th
eufl.com/2003/reports/rosters/fantasyrosters.htm

It is almost, their. However, as you can tell the players name is not
cooperating.

I want the table to look similar to this one.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.webleaguemanager.com/demo/reports/FantasyRostersRpt.html"http://
www.webleaguemanager.com/demo/reports/FantasyRostersRpt.html

I know the example, has more room to play with.

But, it still should be feasible in my template.

Can anyone please look at my code and the CSS.

I do apologize for the confusing code, in advance.

I am using a template and extension.

I do plan to modify that in the future.

For now though, I would just love to fix this issue, so I can complete the
UFL Fantasy Rosters Links.

Thanks, for your help in advance as well.

Karl James

HYPERLINK "http://www.theufl.com"www.theufl.com

HYPERLINK "mailto:karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Checked by AVG.