RE: Password Reset

As every body as said, it is not a best security practice to decrypt
passwords if the user forgets it. You should not provide of ways for hackers
to decrypt such passwords in the event of a security incident.

You better allow users to reset their passwords after providing evidence of
her/his authentication.

Miguel Guirao Aguilera, Linux+, ITIL
Sistemas de Información
Informática R8