Re: Credit Card Encryption

On Dec 19, 2007 11:59 PM, Bastien Koert <bastien_k@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I take the view that I warn our customers about the dangers, and if really concerning ask for an indemnity or a very formal request for change. I really try to convince them of the correct path and keep any emails regarding the issues as backup

    I was going to say the same thing.  If PCI is really becoming that
big of an issue where there's even the slightest threat of backlash to
the developer, an indemnification clause (Santa's European cousin)
should probably be the course of action.  That said, I think I'm going
to peruse the compliance information at that link you sent earlier.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.