Re: Re: passing a mysqli object via globals

Dee Ayy wrote:
no worries.... I give up. It is really weird I know.... Hope some day I
will get enlighted.

In one file,  any method within a class is happy with the global
$db...on a different (same file !!!) class no method is happy with
accessing $db via global...

So you confirmed that you are using "global" instead of what you
posted to the list as "globals"?

yep sorry, as I mention it was a typo.. too upset to type everything correctly.

However, it behaves the same way if I use $GLOBALS['db'].

I feel fresh and calm today... I will give it another try, separating classes in different files and do some other teawking ... at least for the time others are putting.

Cheers.

JCG