RE: php maximum characters in text field

Here is the exact text he submitted:

Please initiate phone lines in the following locations in the Leon
County Civic Center to support our home Men's and Women's Basketball
games. Meeting room B: activate 4 lines on the North Wall and 4 lines on
the South Wall - all lines should have long distance with credit card
only. Courtside: 1 - Please re-activate saved phone number 224-8790
along the West side press row. Please include long distance on the
phone. 2 - Please activate the ISDN line on the East side scorer's
table. 3 - Please re-activate the saved phone number 224-1155 on the
East side scorer's table. Work room: Please activate 2 lines in the work
room, one for telephone and one for fax. - Both with long distance
capability Please call, e-mail or fax the telephone numbers associated
with each location to Stuart Pearce at 644-4694 (office), 645-3278
(fax), spearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you, Stuart Pearce