Adding a PDO driver to the standard release

Hi,

        Not sure if I'm asking in the right place. One of our engineers
wrote a PDO driver for the IBM U2 databases. Info can be found at:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0612xia/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0701xia/

        and there was a article at PHP developer about this:

http://www.phpdeveloper.org/news/7049

        Just wondering what steps would be required to get this into the
standard PHP release, so that when one installs the PDO capabilities that
this PDO driver comes shipped.

Regards

Claude Masseron

Unless stated otherwise above: