From: Bastien Koert [mailto:bastien_k@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:06 AM
To: T K; php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Prevention for multiple submissions from the same form

after submit direct the user to a different page...or use js and disable the
button after the first click

bastien> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:09:01 +0900> From: tek.katu@xxxxxxxxx>
bastien> To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:  Prevention for
bastien> multiple submissions from the same form> > Hi,> > I have a form
bastien> with a button, which adds user inputted data into> database.
bastien> I've been looking for a way to prevent users from pressing> the
bastien> same button twice mistakingly.> > I've learned that this is
bastien> possible to make and send a unique id in> hidden input, and
bastien> check if the id is used before database query is> issued. (PHP
bastien> Cookbook [O'reilly]).> > But, is there a way to make this
bastien> happen without using database? It> would cool if I could only
bastien> use HTML/JavaScript/CSS.> > Tek.> > -- > PHP Database Mailing
bastien> List (http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit:
bastien> http://www.php.net/unsub.php>