RE: Prevention for multiple submissions from the same form

after submit direct the user to a different page...or use js and disable the button after the first click

bastien> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:09:01 +0900> From: tek.katu@xxxxxxxxx> To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:  Prevention for multiple submissions from the same form> > Hi,> > I have a form with a button, which adds user inputted data into> database. I've been looking for a way to prevent users from pressing> the same button twice mistakingly.> > I've learned that this is possible to make and send a unique id in> hidden input, and check if the id is used before database query is> issued. (PHP Cookbook [O'reilly]).> > But, is there a way to make this happen without using database? It> would cool if I could only use HTML/JavaScript/CSS.> > Tek.> > -- > PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php>
Express yourself with new emoticons. It’s easy! Try it!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/