Re: Updating 2 Databases from a single form

If both the databases are on the same database server, you can use the SQL
command "USE dbname" to switch databases or use the full "path" like
"dbone.tablename.columnname" and "dbtwo.tablename.columnname".

Or you can use mysql_select_db() PHP function to switch databases on the same
server.

Assuming that you're talking about two different database servers, then you
can just do two separate connections:

$conn1 = mysql_connect($server1, $user, $pass);
$conn2 = mysql_connect($server2, $user, $pass);

$result1 = mysql_query($somequery, $conn1);
$result2 = mysql_query($somequery, $conn2);

Something like that.

-TG