Re: Pages not fully loading

I also get this in my error log, I am not sure what to do with this (what side effect?):

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively.

At the moment, I am observing that if I submit the enquiry form (method post), I can get an incomplete page or page not found. If I refresh, I get a blank page like this, which does not derive from the script (eg body tag in actual script is <body text="#000000" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" bgcolor="#ffffff">):

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

refresh again gives page source to the previous stop point,

refresh again gives full page correctly.

However, my host support thinks my script was conflicting with fastCGI on my account and have "

changed it back to the normal parser by adding a line to your .htaccess file, and your site is running again.
The line I added is AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php

."

Unfortunately this is not quite working, I am still getting more pages across the site loading progressively on each refresh, or showing page not found and then loading fully or taking a long time to struggle through the progress bar at the end of the browser screen.

John