RE: Looking for some help on a project!

Why not look at mambo or drupal to provide the framework? Be a lot quicker than coding it from scratch

bastien> Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:18:48 -0500> From: galacticneo@xxxxxxxxx> To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:  Looking for some help on a project!> > Hello, im working on making a custom CMS for my new site which will have> tons of tutorials all about technology, and will have forums, and news, and> stuff. But, its such a big undertaking, that I need help! If your willing to> help me, I can give you FTP access, and database access. Just post here if> your interested with your name and way of contact, and post some examples of> your work, because I want people who understand PHP & MySQL.> > --