Looking for some help on a project!

Hello, im working on making a custom CMS for my new site which will have
tons of tutorials all about technology, and will have forums, and news, and
stuff. But, its such a big undertaking, that I need help! If your willing to
help me, I can give you FTP access, and database access. Just post here if
your interested with your name and way of contact, and post some examples of
your work, because I want people who understand PHP & MySQL.