Re: cPanel db Creator script

Paul Smith wrote:
I hope I am doing this write as this is the first time I've sent a message to a mailing list!

I have a php script that uses cPanel to create a database.  It requires the cURL to be installed and my webhost has confirmed to me that it is installed.

I have not been able to get the script to work and so emailed my webhost for help.  Their reply was "You may need to configure your script to use PHP's built-in cURL function in order to get this to work instead of the CLI cURL."

See the examples on this page:

http://php.net/curl

You might need to set the 'CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH' options to handle the cpanel login window:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/