RE: MySQL sort stopped working

too small a sort space on the server? have you checked the server config?

Bastien

From: Tony Grimes <thelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PHP-DB <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  MySQL sort stopped working
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:22:25 -0600

I have this page that lists artists alphabetically:

http://www.wallacegalleries.com/artists.php

At least it did until today. Nobody made any changes to the files, but the
database stopped sorting by artist_id. The list shown is just the default
order that mysql spits out if the SORT BY clause is omitted (as if I clicked
'browse' in phpMyAdmin).

The SQL works in phpMyAdmin, and the site uses PEAR::DB. We patched the
server last week, but the problem showed up this morning.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance,
Tony