From: "Chetan Graham" <chetan_graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Storing 4KB jpeg images on hospital web server
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:35:08 +0300 (EAT)

>  i do know there's no problem upload 4kb img to database
> but is different case for.. 1mb pic.. it always fail.

> my application said is header

> u don't need size.. since is able to count/strlen from image

> what u mention above, i suggest to use cms like jomlaa

Chetan wrote: I googled the jomlaa(when I first saw it I automatically
thought you were speaking your native nepalise language or something.
Indeed it is like mambo.  I will download either one and look into the CMS
aspect of it.
Back to the Hospital website.  Now the Web Boss wants to put the images in
the DB.  I do feel the webserver folders would simply and well.
However, we do what the boss says.
Again, thankyou all for your quick and wonderful help.
Blessings, Chetan