Re: auto upload

Hello,
        I have got a very interesting answer. I built an exe program with
Delphi or other Visual Programming. In this program, I use WebBrowser API.
With this API, I use your secure file upload program. then I call this exe
program from task manager. In this way, you can auto uplaod file everytime:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

""bedul"" <landavia81@xxxxxxxxx>, haber iletisinde sunlari
yazdi:00b701c75bbf$0584aa10$670b1e0a@xxxxxxxx