Re: Mysql autentication problem

Hi,

When you're connecting from your PHP script, are you connecting from the
same machine that the db is on, or a different one?  If a different one,
you'll need to do grant commands like:
grant all privileges on mydbname.* to 'mydbuser'@'myhostname.mycompany.net'
identified by 'mypassword';

Ted
On 3/2/07, Roberto F Tavares Neto <tavares@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ted,

I try the classic "abc" and had the same problem...

Roberto