Re: Problem with ocilogon

Hello,
     if you add your ENV variables for the oracle user (for example
ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID) in the Apache startup script, your problem will be
solved.:) . You can create your your own Apache startup script
/etc/rc.d/init.d folder after this step. You should create a link file. You
can find many tutorials about Apache startup file on the web.
     By the way you can see your oracle env variables in the oracle user
home directory .bash_profile file.