Re: 2 queries --> 1 array

Ok, in your original message you said something about using the name as dominant key (or whatever you want to call it).  All the SQL does is gather all the data together in an associated fashion.  You can use the array you build to organize the data.   I'm still not 100% sure what you're doing, so I can't say this is the best way, but let's look at the exampe I gave and change it to hopefully suit your last description:

$name = $row['NAME'];
$business = $row['BUSINESS'];
$address = $row['ADDRESS'];
$city = $row['CITY'];
$phone = $row['PHONE'];
$contactname = $row['CONTACT_NAME'];
$contactvalue = $row['CONTACT_VALUE'];

// $bigarray[$name][$contactname] = $contactvalue;

$bigarray[$contactname][$name] = $contactvalue;

foreach ($bigarray['Supplier'] as $name => $value) {
  echo "Supplier: $name has CONTACT_VALUE = $value<br>\n";
}

There may be an elegant way to do what you want in SQL too, I'm just not fully groking the situation I think.

-TG