From: Kevin Murphy [mailto:php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:49 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Order By [blank]

I have this column in mysql:

[ empty ]

If I do an order by on that column, this is what I get:

[ empty ]

What I would like is this:

[ empty ]

Is there any way to achieve this in a single MySQL query? Using DESC in
this
case doesn't work, because while it puts the empty row in the last place,
it
does the rest as well. I could also do 2 queries where it calls it once in
order WHERE  !='', and then do another query to get the empty ones, but
that
seems a bit cumbersome.

--
Kevin Murphy
Webmaster: Information and Marketing Services Western Nevada Community