RE: Installation Problem

Hi Abdou,

The " Call to undefined function ..." error is usually caused by an
extension that provides that function that is not loaded or is not
available.

1. Make sure that you have the php_mysql.dll extension on the PHP extension
dir.
2. Furthermore if the extension exists check that it is properly loaded by
looking through your php.ini file for 'extension=php_mysql.dll'

HTH
Jervin