Re: Stored Procedures vs mysqli_multi_query

Iulian Manea wrote:
Hey everybody,

Here is my problem: i have to exectute multiple SELECT queries to the
database, ad my question is how it would be how it would be faster:

How are you going to check for errors or whether the queries worked?

If you run multiple queries in the same function call, how do you know which one failed?

Answering your question, I have no idea - you'd probably be best setting up some tests.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/