Problem with Oracle query

Hi,
I have a problem with PHP and Oracle SQL query.
I have 2 tables :

Table Main:
-----------
id number
text varchar2(100)

Table Recs
id number
pos number
log varchar2(200)

I need to make query to select a list from first table(Main), where somewhere in the second table (Recs), the log field contains some string. The records for one ID from Main table can be many in table Recs. ( Table Recs acts as log for every row from table Main).

Can someone help me with this query?

Thanks in advance,
Rosen