Re: Distinct Partial Matches: RegExp

thanks for the info. didn't know this. :). i'll be googling how this is
done. :D and perhaps post back a solution to your problem kevin, if i find
one :).

On 8/31/06, Micah Stevens <micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can do regular expression matching in MySQL and I think a few other
servers too, but that's not the same as regular expression replacement
like you can do with PHP.. It just returns a boolean true/false
depending on whether or not the match works.

-Micah

--
GMail Rocks!!!