Re: Problem with list#2

why don't you unsubscribe with you current email and see if you still get
any. If you dont, just sign back up. If you do, that means its being sent to
multiple emails fowarding to you.

On 7/7/06, Karl James <karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Team,

I am still receiving duplicate emails.

I check with my ISP and they tell me it is

Not their problem. I tried to check the headers

But I am not able to see anything that indicates

What email address its being sent to because

I have two of them.

Can anyone help suggest on how to resolve this.

I would send a screen shot but its not advise to

In forums. Off list I can for sure if any one wants

To see what's going on.

Karl James ("TheSaint")
<mailto:karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx