Problem with list#2

Team,

I am still receiving duplicate emails.

I check with my ISP and they tell me it is

Not their problem. I tried to check the headers

But I am not able to see anything that indicates

What email address its being sent to because

I have two of them.

Can anyone help suggest on how to resolve this.

I would send a screen shot but its not advise to

In forums. Off list I can for sure if any one wants

To see what's going on.

Karl James ("TheSaint")
 <mailto:karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <mailto:karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx