Re: posting information from a textarea

The inputs are posting, but the textarea still isn't. Argh!

On 7/6/06, Brad Bonkoski <bbonkoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

stripslashes should not be needed...

if anything addslashes() may be needed if you have single quotes in the
text area.
I would say step 1 is to echo out your insert query to the page before
you even excute the insert, to verify the query, and that you are
getting the proper information from the form.
-B

--
Dave W