Re: Sending filing attachments using PHP

Edward Vermillion wrote:
You've made it obvious by all of your replies that you have no idea what you're talking about, so maybe it would be a good time to *not* reply and let the folks that know what they're talking about actually try to help people? Eh? Maybe?

a) Im speaking in generalitites of working with PHP not specifics componentss of the technology.

b) I am trying to help :)

Good day to all, sorry if I was to ambiguouse or I've offended