Re: PHP + OCI en Debian

The original article on installing PHP with Oracle Instant Client
is at http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/notes/technote_php_instant.html

Make sure you get the re-factored (i.e. much better) oci8 extension from
http://cvs.php.net/php-src/ext/oci8/
or
http://pecl.php.net/package/oci8

Chris

(Sorry for late reply - I'm catching up from being out of the office
for three weeks)

SJL wrote:
I was surfing in the web, and I found this:

http://www.akadia.com/services/ora_php_linux.html

Describe how to recompile php with oci8 librarys, in apache2 under
Linux or Solaris.

May be it will be usefull for someone else.

Thanks anyway,

Sebastian