Re: grabbing data and auto email set users

JeRRy wrote:
Hi,
Ahh okay I thought NULL was blank. Okay I understand, therefore, hehe, I fixed it. <snip> $query = "select username from round3 where misc=''"; fixed it, the email got sent. Had to change a few strings also to match my database which I was not aware of. Forgot it actually. Now the only thing I need to know is how do I change the sender email is, currently it sets to the server default username. (e.g. username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) Is there a way to change that and the subject.

You set the subject:

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

You can set the "From" in the headers:

$headers = "From: your_email_address\n";
$headers .= "Reply-To: your_email_address\n";

See http://www.php.net/mail for more info.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/