Re: grabbing data and auto email set users

Hi,

  Ahh okay I thought NULL was blank.  Okay I understand, therefore, hehe, I fixed it.

  <snip>

  $query = "select username from round3 where misc=''";

  fixed it, the email got sent.

  Had to change a few strings also to match my database which I was not aware of.  Forgot it actually.

  Now the only thing I need to know is how do I change the sender email is, currently it sets to the server default username.  (e.g. username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  Is there a way to change that and the subject.

  Thanks for your time.  I have learned a little bit off this also.  So thankyou.

Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  JeRRy wrote:
> Okay, but still not working...
>
> is NULL the same as ' '? Or does NULL have to be the inserted value in
> the db?

Null means unknown - so completely different to ' ' or ''.

How was your table created?

What do you get if you run that query through phpmyadmin:

select username from round3 where misc=NULL;

?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/