Re: grabbing data and auto email set users

Hi,

  Okay I played with the code a bit and ended up with this, it does NOT produce errors but it's not doing anything.  Connects to the db but does not do the mail out.  Maybe I missed something said before, but here you go, the link below with the code.  (it's probably basic)

  http://pastebin.com/650846

Post it on http://www.pastebin.com and send us the url.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials