Re: Can't Replace File on the Server

ws_ftp as I've done numerous times before.

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:39:08 -0500, Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

kc68@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, I've checked that I'm uploading to the right folder (the script on the server has changed, so I don't know what the browser is reading to show the old wording). The fact that the coding is showing when I open the script on the hard drive suggests that something like an angle bracket is missing, but I don't find that.

How are you uploading the file? php script? ftp program? Other?