Re: Passwords

Benjamin Stambaugh wrote:
Hi,

I have created a user login/registration page. As of now I am using a MySQL database to store the info of the user. To validate the user I also have the password stored in the same DB. I was wondering if there is a way that I can store the password in the DB so that it is encrypted or something. Just so it is not in plain text.

Sure, mysql.com and seasrch for crypt. Not sure why this is asked on a PHP list since it has nothing to do with PHP.