Re: Passwords

I have created a user login/registration page. As of now I am using a MySQL database to store the info of the user. To validate the user I also have the password stored in the same DB. I was wondering if there is a way that I can store the password in the DB so that it is encrypted or something. Just so it is not in plain text.

Of course. Check out any of MySQL's encryption functions. Make sure that you use the same function and parameters for both the registration and the login or else the login will never work.

Larry