Re: webhosting with php/mysql and disk quota

Yes, however, a few of those require root permissions which gets tricky as you
DO NOT want to run internet accessable php scripts as root, in which case
you're hosed.

What I do it run a perl daemon as root that php then connects to as a client
and requests actions, and the daemon will only accept connections from
localhost. The perl daemon actually does all the root actions.

There's several ways to do this, some more secure than others.. But in a word,
yes it's possible, but you'll need to give it some thought.

-Micah